DaVita Acute Clinical Coordinator in Woodbridge, Virginia
As a Clinical
Coordinator at DaVita you will have the opportunity to excel as the
superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic
impact on the lives of our patients and their families.
In this vital Registered
Nursing role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab
values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You
will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care
to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and well being.
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by
delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and
Team - Your clinical team supports one another and
creates a fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
Clinical Leader- DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5
STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
A Qualified Clinical
Coordinator (RN) shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN)license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certificationrequired
- At least 18 months ofregistered nursing experience
- At least 6 months of dialysisnursing experience required
- Dialysis Charge RN readinessapproval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse(CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU),Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (MedSurg) experience is preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing(A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science inNursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diplomaprogram may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current CPR certificationrequired
- Completed training approved bythe medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelinesprior to operating the water treatment system
- Supervisory experiencepreferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills andproficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in allcomputer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.