DaVita Part-time Administrative Assistant / Patient Care Technician in Winter Garden, Florida

We encourage fun, on and off the clock.

Be the "face" of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities-and use your administrative skills to impact the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.

Dialysis is serious business. That is why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.

Some details about this position:

  • In this role, you will be administrative 75% of the time, with the other 25% being spent as a PCT (1-3 PCT shifts monthly)
  • Looking for someone who is self-motivated and needs minimal supervision attending to tasks presented to them.
  • Looking for a problem solver with a positive attitude.
  • OK working with blood and needles.
  • Duties include but are not limited to: answering calls, greeting patients, handling patient transfers, pulling data and reports, ordering supplies, daily/weekly/monthly audits, accounts payable, etc.
  • Experience with reporting and using Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
  • Experience in an administrative role is strongly preferred.
  • Willing to train

We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.

Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant:

  • A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
  • Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
  • Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
  • Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
  • A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
  • Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.

  • Proven experience supporting leadership positions

  • Associates degree or higher highly preferred
  • Microsoft Certified highly preferred

Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "

Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.

Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.

To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .

Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn

DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.

We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.