DaVita Clinical Coordinator ( Hospital Services Group RN ) in Troy, Michigan
As a Clinical Coordinator at DaVita you will have the opportunity to excel as the superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families.
In this vital Registered Nursing role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and well being.
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis setting.
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
Clinical Leader- DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5 STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Minimum of 1 year Dialysis Registered Nurse Experience required
- This position will partner with the with the other clinical coordinator
- This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career as a dialysis RN!
A Qualified Clinical Coordinator (RN) shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
- At least 18 months of registered nursing experience
- At least 6 months of dialysis nursing experience required
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. .
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.