DaVita LVN/LPN in Texarkana, Arkansas
As a LPN/LVN in training, you will have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and wellbeing. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Our STAR Program is a 9-10 week paid training period in which you will gain the dialysis skills needed for a career at DaVita.
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
- Your training will include a combination of classroom and hands-on learning
- This position may require that you be willing to float to various clinics during and after your training (Texarkana, AR, Texarkana, TX and Atlanta, TX)
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
12-16 hour shifts depending on facility working in
Current LVN license in the state of practice required
Current CPR certification required
- 1+ year LVN Hospital experience required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a team? If so, we'd like to learn more about you.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
DaVita will not consider permanent (green card) or temporary (non-immigrant) immigration sponsorship for Patient Care Technician positions under current United States Immigration and Nationality Laws. DaVita reserves the right to change this policy without notice.