DaVita Supervisor, Payor Setup in Tacoma, Washington
position supervises, trains, and provides direction to the Payor Setup Team. This
position ensures the completion of department contract and billing system
changes and communicates changes reflecting the negotiated terms, services and fee
schedules outlined in payor contracts or published payor requirements. Responsible for root cause analysis related
to system changes and payor behavior. This position also reports key
performance metrics and performs ad hoc analysis to support department goals
Position has full supervisory responsibility for
recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance
management, teammate relations, salary adjustments, and termination of direct
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of
this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Supervise daily operations and serve as department subject matterexpect in translation of payor contracts and research of payorrequirements
- Ensure new and existing contract changes are uploaded to systemssupporting the billing process in timely manner for revenue accuracy
- Authorize changes, announcements in communication tools, andcustomer reports to ensure all systems and parties have current billing information
- Perform ad hoc analyses of contractual and payor performance formanagement review
- Evaluate and report key performance metrics
- Provide recommendations in the development and implementation ofdepartment policies and procedures and system and workflow improveprocesses
- Participate in department meetings, teams, and committees
- Travel required: up to 5%
- Provideleadership to direct reports; helpdirect reports overcome any organizational obstacles encountered duringprojects
- Manageall teammate employment activity such as hiring, promoting, jobperformance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriateapprovals as required
- Ensureall DaVita employment processes are completed timely and in compliancewith DaVita policy and any applicable laws including but not limited toePCNs, Performance Development Reviews, teammate personnel filemaintained, etc.
- Facilitateteammate development (PDRs, coaching, mentoring, DaVita training, outsidetraining); collaborate with direct reports to create professionaldevelopment goals
- Maintainfamiliarity with and communicate to teammates DaVita programs impactingteammates (including but not limited to: Triple Crown, We Are Here,Tuition Reimbursement, Foundations, etc.)
- Determinestaffing plans that promote the most effective use of all teammates;ensure coverage during teammate absences
- Reviewand approve time cards of hourly direct reports for bi-weekly payroll
- Trackovertime, attendance, and PTO
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High schooldiploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’sdegree in related area required or a combination of education andprogressively responsible work experience in related area may besubstituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis
Minimum of two(2) years’ experience in healthcare reimbursement operations, claimspayable, claims administration or related revenue cycle experiencerequired
Demonstratedexperience in project management and implementation required
Minimum of two(2) years’ supervisory experiencein related area required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access,and Outlook required; basic PowerPoint and Oracle Discover/Spider skills requiredwithin 90 days of employment or position change
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.