DaVita Supervisor, Credit Balance in Tacoma, Washington
This position oversees work activities of the teammates responsible for Governmental Rules and Payor audit functions. Position assists the Credit Manager with enforcement and compliance with applicable governmental rules and DaVita policies and procedures. This position leads reduction efforts of incoming overpayments and implements processes to prevent or reduce credit balances. Position provides ongoing training and guidance to the department as well as performing data trending and analysis of productivity, workload metrics and credit reductions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes payor trends and retraction patterns to reduce credit balances for all financial classes; prepares and presents findings to Credit Manager
- Ensures timely review and submission of requests for adjustments and refunds to patient and General Ledger accounts for all financial classes and payor groups
- Develops, maintains, implements, and directs workflow processes
- Provides frequent workflow updates to manager regarding the status of activities and initiatives against timelines
- Recommends changes to existing tools, policies, and procedures
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly key metrics to identify trends or areas of focus; works with Credit Manager to develop, document and implement action plans, as appropriate, to address issues
- Ensures team follows documented policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, security, code of conduct, and SOX narratives; conducts SOX control activities as appropriate
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient, teammate and company information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
- Performs duties of Credit Manager as requested or in Manager’s absence
- Serves as department subject matter expert for all teams providing the appropriate tools, supplies, job aides and system access needed to meet production standards
- Provides ongoing training, communication, development opportunities, coaching, mentoring, and performance management to teammates to enable them to meet or exceed expectations
- Participates as assigned or requested in CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) projects and process design/reengineering or other committees designed to improve effectiveness/efficiency of the department
- Travel required: up to 5%
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in revenue operations with demonstrated knowledge of collections, credit balance resolution, and SOX requirements preferred
- Demonstrated strategy and data-based decision-making experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ related healthcare experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.