DaVita Specialist, Payor Setup in Tacoma, Washington
This position sets up the terms of the contract portfolio
within DaVita systems. This position researches contract language, contract
terms, reimbursement and Payor requirements for implementation into DaVita’s
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and review contract language as needed
- Respond to inquiries on facility contracting from internal andexternal sources
- Understand contract requirements as they relate to system setupcomponents
- Participate in meetings with other departmental teams andcommittees as necessary to facilitate solutions on payor issues
- Provide recommendations to improve system policies, procedures, andperformance
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences and training asneeded
Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employmentpolicies, and department or company procedures
Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is anessential responsibility of this position.
Here is what you can expect when you join our
- A "community first, company second" culture based on CoreValues that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career pathsto help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and teamcontributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health,your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering fromchronic kidney failure across the nation.
A High School diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years’ healthcare claims administration,contracting, or payor experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare contracts preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook,Access required; ability to use Internet effectively required; basicfamiliarity with Oracle Financial System and an electronic billing systemstrongly preferred
- Bigpicture thinker with a keen focus on details - We employ a variety of tools todo our work, and your ability to understand both general and specific businessfunctions will serve you well in this role.
To learn more about us and explore our nationwide opportunities check out our website at http://careers.davita.com !
To learn more about DaVita and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow DaVita on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.