DaVita Senior Director of Development Remote in Tacoma, Washington
We put the fun back into teamwork!!
We are currently seeking a Senior Director of Development to join our village. We’re looking for a business savvy leader to drive growth and optimize the current real estate portfolio critical to successful business operations and patient care, positioning the company for the future.
We need a self-directed leader that can provide national support to Center Development. “Team Genesis” helps drive optimal returns through the timely delivery of Real Estate, Project Management, Licensure & Certification, Facility Maintenance, and Credentialing.
Some details about the role
•Push real estate out of the tactical and into the strategic; establish planned, thoughtful leadership to align Team Genesis as a strategic partner with the business and elevate the functions value proposition by pushing DaVita into a differentiated position
•Utilize great business judgment, emotional intelligence and analytic ability to both identify and weigh in on opportunities on how to best impact growth and redefine positioning
•Develop a culture of operational excellence and accountability; promote continuous improvement by constantly raising the bar and redefining success
•Establish strong project management with a commitment to delivering projects on time and within budget, while identifying opportunities to decrease cost, improve efficiency
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in related area required; MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ of real estate and contract buying experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ of direct management experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ in management role in a matrix environment
- Experience identifying strategic opportunities and moving them to successful implementation
- Project management experience (planning, development, and delivery)
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to create and present senior executive level presentations
Behaviors, skills, and attitudes required for success in this role
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Approachable and open, likes brainstorming
Collaboration. Ability to collaborate across functions and with all levels of the organization on tough strategic questions
- Relationship building. Likes to build strong interpersonal relationships across lanes and roles
- Analytic thinking . Shows strengths in attention-to-detail, follow-through, sound reasoning, critical thinking, and innovative problem solving skills
- Changing environment . Thrives in an environment where you are asked to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment with shifting time frames
- Teambuilding. Enjoys building teams, and has demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.