DaVita Processor, Document/Imaging in Tacoma, Washington
DaVita is currently seeking a shining start to join DaVita as a Documents/Imaging Processor in Tacoma, WA!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position ensures that documents received are prepped and scanned according to department standards into an Imaging Capture system for electronic retention. Position ensures that paper copies of documents are stored following DaVita’s Document Retention Policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & BEHAVIORS
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Compile and prepare documents for entry in the Imaging Capture System.
Scan documents into system
Maintain scanner to ensure ongoing functionality
Ensure image quality
Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled
- Commitment to DaVita’s Core Values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Self-directed; able to work independently as a member of a high-volume team with an emphasis on quality, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve department goals, deadlines and/or Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
- Approachable and open demeanor
- Proactively and promptly respond to customer and teammate needs
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, follow-through, sound reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail; ability to analyze information quickly and accurately
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient, teammate, and company information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including, but not limited to:
Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and comply with all department and company policies and procedures including all SOX documentation and compliance practices, teammate guidelines, and employment policies
- Assist other areas within as needed
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) months office administrative experience preferred
- Strong typing, data entry and 10-key skills by touch required
- Basic skills in computer use of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer required -Intermediate proficiency preferred
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.