DaVita Licensed Social Worker (MSW) - Sunnyside WA in Sunnyside, Washington
DaVita is seeking a full-time Social Worker (MSW) to join our dialysis team in Sunnyside, WA! This is a full-time, benefits eligible position, working 30-32 hours/week with our amazing dialysis patients!
This position provides the opportunity to be involved in various arenas of social work to include the financial aspects of insurance/insurance premiums and reporting for programs among other things! In this role you'll have the opportunity to stretch, grow and learn new things!
Your organizational and multi-tasking skills will partner well with your standard social work skills and compassion/empathy for patients!
If you're looking to expand upon your current social work skills and learn new things, then this may be the job for you!
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.