DaVita Service Desk Professional in St. Petersburg, Florida
need the Teammate in this position to solve IT problems in a timely manner,
document known issues and solutions, work with project teams to gather product
and process knowledge, and escalate (when necessary) to minimize computer downtime
for DaVita teammates, partners, and customers. This is an over-the-phone, IT
Technical Support position that includes, but is not limited to, supporting
desktop applications and programs, network troubleshooting, and clinical
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Usingadvanced IT Knowledge and problem solving skills, ask the appropriate probingquestions to determine, diagnose and solve computer-related issues
- Usingadvanced IT tools and expertise, apply the appropriate solution to address theissue and resolve the majority of IT incidents encountered at first contact, ina timely manner
- Providemaximum customer service and issue ownership
- Provideon-call support as scheduled during non-business hours
- Logand document trouble-shooting steps taken, and solutions applied, in a mannerconsistent with current knowledgebase practices
- Whennecessary, escalate incidents to the appropriate next level support team
- Communicatewith customers, providing status updates and follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Communicatetrends and undocumented issues to supervisor, Floor Coach, NOC, and other ITteams as necessary
- Completeadditional tasks and projects as assigned by Service Desk leadership
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Associate’sdegree in Computer Science/Information Systems (or similar technical major)from an accredited college (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 1year of experience in an IT support Professional/Specialist role
- Demonstratedmastery of the Professional 1 position metric, performance, and trainingrequirements
- Advancedknowledge of computer, printer, and network troubleshooting and installationprocedures
- Advancedability to diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft products
- AdvancedIT knowledge of, and ability to solve issues with, DaVita’s clinicalapplications
- Commitmentto DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, ContinuousImprovement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstratethose positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management,physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Demonstratedability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Superiorcustomer service skills and phone etiquette
- Excellentdocumentation skills
- Abilityto work evening , weekend, and holiday coverage as needed and scheduled
- Abilityto travel up to 5%
- Ability to dealwith confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.