DaVita Future Openings: Hemodialysis Staff RN - St. Louis - South County in St. Louis Missouri United States
Improve lives, form lasting relationships and have fun at work.
* "In the Village, you're part of a community that takes care of everybody. It's like a circle of care. We provide excellence in customer service, and we keep it fun through teamwork. - Kay A.
What you do is vitally important to DaVita and makes an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. As a nurse at DaVita you will constantly be on your toes working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome. Make the most of your nursing skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and wellbeing.
What can you expect as a dialysis nurse at DaVita?
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes. Success at a DaVita dialysis facility is measured by how well patients respond to their dialysis treatments. As an RN you work with a team to ensure that each patient receives the best care possible, and in turn lives a healthier life outside of the clinic.
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families. As a dialysis nurse you see your patients three to four times each week for a few hours at a time, while they receive their treatments. The dialysis lifestyle can be very trying for our patients. By forming relationships with them, our nurses understand each patient's unique needs and help ease some of their burden.
Team - Your team supports one another and creates a fun work environment. Give me a T, give me an E, finish it up with an A and an M - what's that spell? TEAM! We have seven Core Values that we live and work by and Team is one of them. We work hard - sometimes under pressure - but we work together with the common goal of delivering the best patient care and supporting each other in the process.
- We definitely work as a Team. It can be stressful at times and having a good Team means that we all help each other out despite our job title. I've worked in other clinics and there is nothing like what we have here. - Elizabeth B.
By applying to this posting, you are selecting the Area in the St. Louis Market that we call South County, which covers our locations: Lamplighter, South County, Crestwood, Arnold, Fenton and Eureka. If you meet the qualifications below, you may be contacted by a recruiter to discuss current or future openings.
The Shining Star in this role should have:
Current RN license in Missouri
ADN required; BSN preferred
One year of RN nursing experience required in ICU, CCU, Trauma, Tele, Cath Lab, or Med/Surg.
Current CPR certification required
Dialysis experience preferred; CNN or CDN preferred
Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
Flexibility like a gymnast - okay, not literally. We mean is someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on.
Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
The ultimate multi-tasker, who has great time management skills and can prioritize their responsibilities
The DaVita Village Difference
* Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
* Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
* Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
* Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
* Stability and strong financial results - ten years of steady revenue growth. * Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work. * A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second. Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Visit:http://www.careers.davita.comto learn more or apply. Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.