DaVita Registered Nurse- Open House/Mix & Mingle Job Fair in Savannah, Georgia
Mix & Mingle DaVita Job Fair
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Location : DaVita Savannah Riverside Dialysis
540 E Oglethorpe Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
Time: 6pm -8pm
Hiring: Registered Nurses
Hiring in: Savannah area DaVita locations
DaVita will be hosting a Mix & Mingle Job Fair (aka Open House) in Savannah, GA and we would love to have you join us for this fun and informative event!
Attendees at the Mix & Mingle Job Fair will have a chance to:
- Learn more about dialysis through special guest speakers
- Learn about DaVita- our culture, our job opportunities and mission
- Interact with local leaders and teammates in a casual & fun environment
This is your chance to get to interview us! Candidate interviews will happen the week following the job fair.
What you do as a Dialysis RN is vitally important and makes an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting.
As a Registered Nurse at DaVita you will constantly be on your toes working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome. Make the most of your nursing skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well-being.
As a Registered Nurse (Hemodialysis RN) you see your patients three to four times each week for a few hours at a time; while they receive their treatments. The dialysis lifestyle can be very trying for our patients. By forming relationships with them, our nurses understand each patient's unique needs and help ease some of their burden.
A Qualified Registered Nurse (Staff RN) shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
Complete this quick application to RSVP. Your RSVP will add you to our event specific email list which will be sharing tips and info so you can be best prepared for the Mix & Mingle.
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com/ to learn more about our unique culture and apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.