DaVita HIRING EVENT Registered Nurse in Riverside, California
March 14 in Riverside
no healthcare experience required*
in: Riverside, Norco, Corona, Lake Elsinore, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee,
Hemet, Perris and Moreno Valley
DaVita will be hiring across Greater Riverside area, and we would
love to have you join us for our upcoming event!
Attendees at the Hiring Event will have a chance to interview with hiring
managers from the area and interact with local nurses to learn more about their
dialysis RN role.
For this Hiring Event, we hiring staff RNs to join our dialysis STAR
training program . No dialysis experience required.Our STAR Program is a 9-10 week paid training period in which you will
gain the dialysis skills needed for a career at DaVita.
of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate,
professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient
setting. As a nurse at DaVita you will be working in a fast-paced, constantly
evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome. Make
the most of your nursing skills to provide the highest level of care to our
patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and wellbeing.
Some details about this Dialysis
Registered Nurse training position:
- You will be hired as a Staff RN on Day 1
- You will be trained for 8-12 weeks with a class of newteammates at a training clinic or facility
- Hours of work may vary during the training period;however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week duringtraining
- Your training will include a combination of classroomand hands-on learning
- At the end of your training, our intent is tofind you a position within the Greater Riverside area
- This position may require that you will be willing tofloat to various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and able to workmornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
A Shining Star Registered Nurse should have:
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license inthe state where practicing required
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program;Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN), Bachelors of Science in Nurse (BSN)and/or Masters of Nursing (MSN)
Asking yourself how you can attend? Apply
We take our hiring very seriously, so we kindly request for you to
complete the application process prior
to receiving the details about the event . Once our recruiters receive your
application, we will review your experience and qualifications.
Ultimately, we will send
invitations to attend our hiring event to candidates who we believe have the
qualities of "Right Person, Right Job, Right Attitude".
Thank you for investing your time
in this process and expressing interest in our Vision to Build the
Greatest Healthcare Community the World Has Ever Seen .
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village
and the world of dialysis, click
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions
solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to
race, color, religion, sex,gender
national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background verification checks
A Shining Star RN should
- Current RN license in the stateof practice
- Current CPR certificationrequired
- ICU, CCU, ER, or MedSurg experience is preferred
- CNN or CDN preferred
- A.D.N from accredited school ofnursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accrediteddiploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Completed training programapproved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMSguidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Experience assessing, troubleshooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Flexibility like a gymnast -okay, not literally. What we mean is someone who thrives in an environmentthat is constantly changing and will face new challengeshead-on.
- Excellent communication skillsto listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- The ultimate multi-tasker, whohas great time management skills and can prioritize their responsibilities
Are you ready to make a
difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar
team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing and background verification checks.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.