Be different. Do what you love as a Renal Social Worker in our Poplar Bluff and Kennett, MO dialysis facilities.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options and a flexible work schedule to fit your lifestyle.Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Our Shining Star must have:
* Licensure; (LMSW or LCSW) in the state of Missouri (mandated by CMS requirements in the dialysis industry)
* Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go tohttp://careers.davita.comto learn more or apply. Or send your resume to Cathy Barry, Clinical Recruiter atCathy.Barry@DaVita.com.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.