DaVita BSN Student Nurse Program - Acute Dialysis Patient Care Technician in Paterson, New Jersey
CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THEIR JUNIOR YEAR OF A BSN PROGRAM
Does the prospect of performing
continuous rounds of routine patient checkups sound dull to you?
Are you someone that wants to work
in a fast paced, autonomous environment, but without the typical hospital
Then consider joining the DaVita
Village, the leading provider of kidney care in the United States. Don’t
wait until after you graduate and pass your NCLEX to search for your first
nursing job, join us today in our Acute RN Bridge Program!
In this program you’ll experience a
true culture where professional growth and team unity are promoted. You
will begin the program working as a Patient Care Technician (full time, part
time or per diem) where you’ll experience a fast-paced, critical care
environment with the support of our award-winning training as you’ll work and
prepare to be a successful acute nurse at DaVita!
At DaVita we value the commitment
you’ve made toward your education so we’d like to give you an advance on a $5K
bonus within the first 30 days of employment (if you do not stay on board for
at least 2 years, you will owe this bonus or a portion of it back.)
If the Village sounds like the
perfect environment for you, apply to our Acute RN Bridge Program today and
begin your DaVita career while you are in school!
Please note there will be a formal
interview and selection process as we will only be accepting a limited number
of Bridge RN Program participants each year.
Here is what you can expect when
you join our Village as a Dialysis Patient Care Technician:
- A community first, company second culture based on CoreValues that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above thenational average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiplecareer paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individualand team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhanceyour health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients sufferingfrom chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Application Supplement (includes Essay Questions)
Letter References from Educators from your clinical courses
60,000 career stories and
counting…what will yours be?
We are a FORTUNE® 500
company-featured in Training Magazine's Top 125 and Modern Healthcare's 100
Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current CPR certification required (or must be obtained within 60 days of employment)
- Demonstrated completion of all applicable state requirements in the state in which employed as a dialysis technician (AKA: patient care technician) required
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
- CNA, Certified Medical Assistant, or Phlebotomy certification preferred
- New teammates will be required to obtain certification within 18 months of hire
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com/ to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will not consider permanent (green card) or temporary (non-immigrant) immigration sponsorship for Patient Care Technician positions under current United States Immigration and Nationality Laws. DaVita reserves the right to change this policy without notice.
nephrology, renal, ESRD, CNA, CCHT, CHT, CCNT, tech, technician, phlebotomy, EMT, CMA, medical assistant, certified medical assistant, MA, dialysis