DaVita Division Program Manager in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Oversees training needs and retention in the division and
implement a plan to address these needs in collaboration with regional
program managers, and ensure timely completion of training
collaboration with RPM’s consider adding is the role in influencing metrics
(retention, preceptor effectiveness, On Time Basic Training )
regional and divisional metrics; retention, preceptor effectiveness, and on
time Basic Training, and ensure each region is consistently meeting or
exceeding its metrics.
Monitors state regulations to ensure DaVita training programs
meet or exceed requirements
- Maintainscurrent clinical knowledge and ensure that clinic training andeducation needs are met in accordance with DaVita’s policies, procedures,and guidelines, as well as OSHA, CMS, AAMI, HIPAA, federal state andlocal regulations
Provides leadership to
regional program managers.
direct reports overcome any training or retention obstacles.
understands, implements, follows, and communicates to teammates all DaVita
policies and procedures, awards, and
other opportunities within company and foster a positive
all DaVita employment processes are completed timely and in compliance with
policy and any applicable laws including but not limited to ePCNs,
Reviews, teammate personnel file maintained, etc.
Provides continuing education and in-services/materials to regional
program managers to improve knowledge base and to meet regulatory and safety
requirements on an as needed basis. Preceptor to incoming FA's and conducts FAST training.
RPMs to provide ongoing education and support at clinic level
with national team for implementation of training material/revisions and
create an annual training calendar with recruiting.
Ensures division is compliant with annual competencies of all
RNs and technicians within assigned regions and complete skills checklist as
required by state regulations
Partner with regional program managers and provide and support
community outreach activities, including but not limited to internal and
external job fairs, involvement with community-based organizations, etc.
Collaborate with the CSS to monitor the implementation of
clinical policies and procedures in the facility
with Recruiting Manager and Regional Operations Directors to determine annual
workforce planning goals, and hire based on these goals to ensure current and
future staffing needs are met.
Travel required: up to 50% within assigned region; amount may
vary by week
May perform other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Davita Facility Administrator in good standing.
- Scheduling flexibility and ability to travel up 50% of time
- Current driver’s license in state of residence and insurable driving record required
- Demonstrated understanding of principles of adult education required
- Experience in teaching the adult learner with sound knowledge of adult learning theory and ability to present material to differing levels of base knowledge from novice to professional (i.e. the ability to change teaching style to accommodate learners’ needs) preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; ability to use the Internet efficiently for research required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita including but not limited to SNAPPY, DUCK, etc. within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.