DaVita Trainer, Call Quality in Malvern, Pennsylvania
We need the Teammate in this position to provide QA auditing of customer interactions by monitoring and scoring incoming and outgoing prerecorded ACD calls to ensure quality customer service delivery. Develop training materials to assist in the introduction and reinforcement of Service and Technical standards. Conduct on-site and remote training and coaching sessions. Coordinate, track and report on teammate progress and participation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Analyze department metrics and quality assurance data to identify trends and training needs
- Develop and perform skills assessment to measure aptitude and adherence to trained policy and procedures
- Conduct new hire quality assurance onboard training for new teammates
- Collaborates in the development and maintenance of all existing training documentation and tools on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy
- Provide recommendations on training and development improvement opportunities
- Coordinate and track training for new and existing teammates
- Partner with call center management to evaluate and meet service goals
- Audit telephone calls and support tickets to ensure service standards are met
- Provide individual coaching for performance enhancement
- Record and report on results of customer service ratings and training sessions
- Partner with management teams to calibrate standards and ensure they are consistently met
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Min of HS diploma/GED required and One-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school (Associate’s and/or Bachelor Degree preferred)
- One year of previous experience in education/training and one year of customer service experience
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Call center background; familiarity with common procedures and support workflow
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills; great attention to detail
- Demonstrated time-management skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.