DaVita Registration Specialist in Malvern, Pennsylvania
This position processes patient insurance information provided by facilities through the patient intake process to complete the patient registration process. This position ensures timely and accurate claims submission for assigned dialysis centers within a geographic region in accordance with company policies and in compliance with federal and state billing regulations.
Initiate and/or maintain ongoing communication with facilities to ensure timely, accurate receipt of patient insurance coverage information
- Verify patient insurance with payors including eligibility and benefits related to outpatient kidney dialysis
- Update Patient Registration and associated systems accurately and as required
- Coordinate and partner closely with Patient Referral Coordinators (PRC) to obtain required documentation for successful patient registration
- Partner with facility and Insurance Management Team to resolve incomplete registrations
- Resolve patient account errors that cause registration denials
- Help identify process changes to prevent failed registrations
- Determine Coordination of Benefits as required; maintain current patient account information at all times
- Submit internal requests including but not limited to RCUs, SMARTFORMS, PCS Inquiries, SPA Requests, etc. to ensure accurate and timely claims submission to the correct payors
Complete all ancillary reports and assigned projects within established timeframes
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
Are you up for the challenge? Do you usually answer the question of “how do you handle pressure and tight deadlines” with “that’s when I do my best work!” Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you one of those people that just have a knack for remembering things and can recall information easily Can you work at a fast pace, and still maintain that delicate balance of getting right? Do you have prior experience with insurance benefits and coverage If this peaks your interest you might just be the right fit for our Regional Registration Specialist! We’re in the business of making sure our patients benefits are correct and can focus on their care instead of their insurance issues!
Are you intrigued? Do you want to know more? If so, get to know us a little bit better and see what we think makes a great RRS teammate by checking out the fine print below:
• Big picture thinker with a keen focus on details - We employ a variety of tools to do our work, and your ability to understand both general and specific business functions will serve you well in this role.
• Critical thinkers - Are you an individual who enjoys puzzles or trying to figure out the root cause of issues? Someone who enjoys a deep dive or analysis of processes to find solutions?
• Organized and task master – Can you keep track of multiple different reports, tasks, and deadlines, all the while meeting your goals and delivering on time?
• Experience verifying benefits/insurance coverage and reviewing payer denials– We’ve found that prior experience in this area helps you acclimate much quicker!
• Great communications skills – Teammates at DaVita communicate openly, honestly and frequently with both internal and external customers. You’ll need to be a master at this.
• A high school diploma – Did you graduate from high school? Great! Did you graduate from a College or a business program? Even better!
• Intermediate computer skills – We work A LOT in multiple different proprietary programs and databases. If you pick up quick and can learn new software – keep reading!
• This position has multiple different layers and the complexities aren’t for the faint of heart, and the impact we have on our patient’s peace of mind is what keeps us fueled!
Ready to join us? If so, we want to hear from you! Send us your info through our application portal at: .
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Minimum of three (3) years’ healthcare reimbursement experience preferred; experience with admissions, billing, and collections required
Demonstrated knowledge of insurance rules, regulations and Coordination of Benefits for federal, state, and/or managed care payors in multiple states required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.