DaVita Dietitian in Los Angeles, California
Assess nutritional needs, diet
restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care
plans and provide nutritional counseling; Consult with physicians and health
care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient
or client; Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles,
dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation;
Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating
habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life; Monitor food
service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and
quality standards; Coordinate recipe development and standardization and
develop new menus for independent food service operations.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Require Master degree or Foreign Degree Equivalent
in dietetics, foods and nutrition, food behavior disorder, or a related area
and one year experience in performing similar job duties. Must be a licensed Dietitian with the State of California.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.