DaVita Research Enrollment Assistant in LONG BEACH, California
Research Enrollment Assistant
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
Responsiblefor providing patient recruitment support and assisting in outreach programsfor the growth and development of the department. This position includesadministration assistance as well as recruitment duties related to clinicaltrials participation.
Consistentlyexhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate HealthCarePartners’ (HCP) commitment to superior customer service, including quality,care and concern with each internal and external customer.
Supportsrecruitment specialist with all recruitment duties related to the studies inall HCP clinical research sites.
Ensureswork environment is organized and functions efficiently.
Reviewsmedical charts in determining if subject will be eligible for enrolling in aclinical trial.
Pre-screenspatients with study related IRB approved phone scripts.
Assist inthe assessment of effectiveness of advertisement campaigns as it relates torecruitment i.e. print, radio, and flyers, following DaVita HealthCare Partnersguidelines.
Postsadvertisements and study related material to sites as needed.
Assistsrecruitment specialist in the tracking of patient referral sources as well asensures the achievement of enrollment targets according to contract and withinsponsor-provided timelines.
Contactspatients from a variety of sources including, but not limited to previous studypatients, database entries, health fairs, advertising, brochures, and referrals.
Assist inthe updates of all recruitment study related portals.
Assists inthe implementation and execution of outreach programs.
Schedules patientappointments and makes appointment reminders.
Supportsfeasibility assessment process for new studies.
Attends andparticipates in meetings as required.
Is able tofunction independently.
Supportsspecial projects as assigned.
Otherduties as assigned.
- College degree; or four years related experienceand/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year ofexperience in clinical research or related experience in the healthcareindustry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Collegedegree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalentcombination of education and experience.
- Ability toread, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals,financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiriesor complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the businesscommunity. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conformto prescribed style and format.
- Ability tocalculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions,percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts ofbasic algebra and geometry.
- Ability todefine problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions inmathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concretevariables.
- To performthis job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft wordprocessing software; Excel spreadsheet software, E-mail and internet software.
Primary Location CA-LONG BEACH - 90806
Req ID: 300237