DaVita Hospital Services Administrator in Las Vegas, Nevada
The role you would play:
ready to roll up your sleeves and have fun in the process. The Hospital Services Dialysis
Healthcare Administrator (aka Facility Administrator or Acute FA) role
can be exceptionally rewarding and can also carry a unique set of
challenges at DaVita. There's a whole lot to manage and move forward as an FA.
You and your team have goals tied to quality and clinical outcomes, and you
receive profit sharing bonuses based on meeting those goals.
four main areas you're accountable for include:
Management - Exceed expectations of our hospital partners.
Acute FAs adeptly manage the business aspects of our hospital partnerships. You
are responsible for adhering to our contractual responsibilities and
maintaining strong relationships with hospital administration and staff.
You anticipate the hospital's needs and ensure their satisfaction with our
Management - Drive bottom line results. Successful
FAs ensure the complete operation and performance of their clinic including all
financial aspects. FAs manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with
vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance with public health and
Care - Impact patient lives and deliver optimal
clinical outcomes. Success in an acute dialysis hospital setting is measured by
how well patients respond to their dialysis treatments. The FA is
responsible for monitoring patient clinical outcomes utilizing DaVita's quality
metric in coordination with doctors, nurses and the interdisciplinary
- Develop, mentor, and inspire a cohesive
team. Our best FAs thrive when they build a team of clinicians to achieve
optimal results. FAs interview and hire, monitor compliance, conduct
teammate evaluations, lead teammate satisfaction initiatives
and incorporate Core Values within all aspects of the clinic.
this role is said to be one of most challenging, you'll receive the training,
resources and support you'll need from your leaders and peers. This is a
village after all!
Bit More About this position
- This position will oversee our contract with 8hospitals
- This team has 200+ clinical teammates which approximately75+ will be direct reports
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The shining star in this role should have:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience required in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent renal experience (nurse, dietitian, social worker, etc) at discretion of DVP and/or ROD
- Minimum of 3 years of solid people management including but not limited to teammate relations, hiring, termination, performance and professional development, and annual reviews
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis preferred
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a "gets stuff done" person
- Licensure required in certain markets
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
- Completed training programs approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- If FA is a Redwoods participant in the FA Practicum, the 2 years' management experience is not required; Redwoods FA operate under the supervision and mentoring of a Facility Administrator, Group Facility Administrator, or Regional Operations Director who meets the Facility Administrator requirements
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita clinical and business applications required within 90 days of hire
- Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at the discretion of the ROD and/or Divisional Vice President
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Fortune 500 stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the rewards?
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.