DaVita Supervisor, Clinical Operations in Lakewood, Colorado
The Supervisor, Clinical Operations supervises and coordinates daily activities of the clinical research unit to ensure subject safety and care and to ensure that protocol specifications and sponsor requirements are met. Position provides clinical leadership to teammates along with subject/patient care in accordance with DaVita Healthcare Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, OSHA, federal, state, and local regulations. This position reports to the Director, Clinical Operations
Supervises recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development/management and teammate relations, salary adjustments and terminations of Research Assistants and Patient Care Technician
• Ensures adequate staffing to provide safety monitoring of subjects and coverage of protocol required events
• Creates Teammate (TM) schedules and/or daily study event assignments and communicate staffing needs or concerns to Director, Clinical Operations
• Communicates subject and/or trial-related information, updates and concerns to Investigators, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Operational leadership, as necessary
• Maintains knowledge of research protocols and supervise the training of existing and new clinical teammates to ensure competency in conducting trial procedures or resource projects
• Participates in clinical floor activities as required; monitor study events on a daily basis and make adjustments to staff assignments as needed
• Knows, understands, and follows teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum of MA/PCT with 3 years of experience.
Minimum of 1 year Clinical Research Experience preferred.
Minimum of 1 year in a management or leadership role preferred
Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems within 90 days of hire or promotion required
Travel may be required occasionally at less than 5%.
Evening/night/weekend work required
Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
The DaVita Village Difference
· Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average .
· Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
· Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
· Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths .
· Stability and strong financial results - ten years of steady revenue growth.
· Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
· A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second .
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com to learn more or apply. Or send your resume to Name, Title at email@example.com .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.