DaVita STAR Hemodialysis LPN in Lakeland, Florida
As a LPN in training, you will have
a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate,
professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient
setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure
their safety, comfort, and wellbeing. Use your superior nursing skills to
perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic
hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist
with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health
care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off
the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Our STAR Program is a 9-10 week paid trainingperiod in which you will gain the dialysis skills needed for a career atDaVita.
- Hours of work may vary during the training period;however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week duringtraining
- Your training will include a combination of classroomand hands-on learning
- At the end of your training, our intent is to find youposition within the Lakeland and/or Winter Haven geography at one of our outpatient dialysis clinics
- This position may require that you be willing to floatto various clinics during and after your training
You must have a flexible schedule and be able to workmornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Current LPN license in thestate of practice required
- Current CPR certificationrequired
- IV certification required
- High school diploma orequivalent required
- Completed training programapproved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMSguidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certificationpreferred or as required by state regulation
- Minimum of one year'sexperience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiencyin MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computersystems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Are you ready to make a difference
in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a team? If so, we'd like
to learn more about you.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing and background verification checks.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
DaVita will not consider permanent (green card)
or temporary (non-immigrant) immigration sponsorship for Patient
Care Technician positions under current United States Immigration and
Nationality Laws. DaVita reserves the right to change this policy without