We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Work autonomously to ensure the compassionate, professional, nocturnal delivery of dialysis-related nursing services-and see the positive impact that your contributions with this new mode of delivery have on the lives of our patients and their families. In this exciting new role, you will use your superior nursing skills in an outpatient setting to provide the highest level of care and ensure our patients' safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Nocturnal Hemodialysis RN
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
* Current RN license in the state of practice required
* 12 months of nursing experience
* 3 months of dialysis experience
* Current CPR certification required
* ICU, CCU, ER or Med Surg experience preferred
* CNN or CDN preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go tohttp://careers.davita.comto learn more or apply. Or send your resume toName, Title, atfirst name.last firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Hemodialysis, Renal, ESRD, Critical Care, Med Surge, Telemetry, Kidney, renal therapy, CKD, nephrology, RN, Nurse, Registered Nurse