DaVita Clinical Coordinator Trainer in Houston, Texas
As a Clinical Coordinator Trainer at
DaVita you will have the opportunity to excel as the superior dialysis nurse,
mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of
our patients and their families.
As a Clinical Coordinator Trainer you be responsible for:
- Ascertaining specific training needs in the division and implement a plan to address these needs
- Monitors state regulations to ensure DaVita training programs meet or exceed requirements
- Orients and provides direct clinical instruction to new Registered Nurses and new Clinical Coordinators (RN)
- Monitors and document weekly progress and provide validation feedback to the new clinical teammate, facility administrator, facility preceptor, and the Director of Clinical Services
- May partner with Clinical Services Specialist and facility preceptors to provide hands-on training.
- Provides support, continuing education, and ongoing, mentoring to local facility preceptors
- Local travel required: up to 50% within assigned Division
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering
outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis setting.
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun
work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
Clinical Leader- DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5 STAR dialysis
centers according to CMS.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
A Qualified Clinical Coordinator
Trainer (RN) shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state ofpractice
- Current CPR certification required
- At least 18 months of registered nursing experience
- At least 6 months of dialysis nursing experiencerequired
- 3+ years managing a team and directing clinical staff
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical NurseManager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified DialysisNurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU),Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience ispreferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accreditedschool of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N)preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may besubstituted for nursing degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of DaVita dialysis delivery systems
- Graduate of DaVita Preceptor University
- Demonstrated understanding of of principals of adult education required
- Experience in teaching the adult learner with sound knowledge of adult learning theory and ability to present material to differing levels of base knowledge from novice to professional
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; ability to use the Internet efficiently for research required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita including but not limited to SNAPPY, DUCK, etc. within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.