DaVita Travel / Float Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse ( RN ) in Grand Blanc, Michigan
A future job opening at DaVita awaits!
DaVita will be hiring RN’s in the Michigan market. We’re still working out the details but if this is a position you would be interested in learning more about, please let us know by applying to this position announcement requisition. A recruiter will email you when the official position opens so you can verify the position details and officially apply online.
60,000 career stories and counting…what will yours be?
We are a FORTUNE® 500 company-featured in Training Magazine's Top 125 and Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
As a DaVita Acute Registered
Nurse (RN) you will.. .
- Work autonomously in an intensehospital environment - without the typical hospital routine.
- Provide the highest level ofcritical acute nursing care to ensure your patients' safety, comfort, andwell-being
"I love problem solving
and the challenge of the role of acute nursing. I get a lot of respect from the
doctors and my team." - Ginny E.
Patients - Help your
patients, when they need it the most.
Patient care is our top
priority and we look for teammates who share our commitment to Service
Excellence as well as Continuous Improvement. You can build your career in
nephrology and practice multiple therapies (CRRT, aphaeresis, etc.) as an Acute
Nephrology RN at DaVita
Independence - Manage
your patients on your own in a hospital setting.
As a teammate in an
acute setting you, work on your own almost all of the time. Each day you
assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. What an
exciting challenge to take on!
Intensity - Expect the
No two days are ever the
same for an acute dialysis nurse. The setting is dynamic and each patient's
needs are unique. When you walk in the door each day you don't know what
patients you might have - their condition, when you will get them or when you
will be done for the day.
This is an exciting
opportunity to become part of DaVita's in-house Regional Float/Travel
Seeking a Regional Float
RN covering either:
1. The Western area of
Michigan from Muskegon to Battle Creek and may cover Monroe, OR..
2. The Northeast area of Michigan from Grand Blanc to West
Branch & Monroe areas
This position is similar
to a travel agency position with travel 3 weeks and working within a "home
base" the 4th week. 10 or 12 hour day positions.
We encourage you to
Apply and check out this great RN opportunity!
The shining star in this
role should have:
- Current and valid RNlicense in the state where performing duties required
- Graduate of an accreditednursing program required
- Current CPR certificationrequired
- Medical/surgical, ICU, CCU, andER experience (preferred)
- Dialysis nursing experiencepreferred
- CNN (preferred)
- Experience assessing, troubleshooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Flexibility like a gymnast - okay,not literally. What we mean is someone who thrives in an environmentthat is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skillsto listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Multi-tasking skills, withgreat time management and prioritizing capabilities
- Basic computer skills andproficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
The DaVita Village
- Industry-leading patient carewith clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded inCore Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culturethat thrives on fun and supports you.
- Commitment to developing youand the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financialresults - ten years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensationand rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greatergood: We are a community first, a company second.
Are you ready to make a
difference in the lives of your patients and work autonomously in an
environment where you make the decisions? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.