Enjoy the Hospital Setting... without the "Typical" Hospital Routine
Working autonomously, our Acute RN's provide critical care, treat and educate patients who are new to dialysis. In addition to providing critical care dialysis services to acute hospital patients, you will also have the opportunity to care for chronic patients who are hospitalized.
• Work within a cutting-edge, fast-paced, critical care environment
• Advance your career by learning multiple extracorporeal therapies
• Be the dialysis expert for multiple hospital teams
• Provide dialysis services in some of the nation's leading teaching institutions
• Patient-centered healthcare
• Award-winning training programs
At the same time, you will be joining award winning teams like Spruce Acutes in Philadelphia. Our Spruce Acutes team was honored by ADVANCE for Nurses by being named to their "Best Nursing Team 2008" list for the “Best in Knowledge” category.