DaVita Staff Accountant II, Joint Venture Accounting in Federal Way, Washington
DaVita is currently seeking a Shining Star to join our Joint
Venture Accounting team in Federal Way, WA as a Staff Accountant II!
DaVita is an
award-winning Fortune 500 healthcare employer that specializes in the Kidney
Healthcare arena. If you're seeking a company with core values of Service
Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability,
Fulfillment and Fun, then this may be the place for you.
At DaVita, we “walk the
talk” when it comes to our core values!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
position is to support the Joint Venture (JV) Accounting team with its
responsibilities of providing timely and accurate financial information to its
Field customers and JV partners. This
includes account analysis, trend analysis, financial statement preparation,
forecasting and research.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of
this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
accounting and financial reporting responsibilities including:
- Generalledger functions such as account analysis, account reconciliation, trendanalysis, and financial statement research.
- Createand review financial statements including balance sheet, profit and lossstatements, cash flow, equity statements, etc.
- Participatein meetings with Team, Managers, Directors, Field management and JVpartners as necessary.
- Preparecash forecasts based on historical financial data and knowledge gainedfrom working with and supporting field finance and operations management.
- Centeraccounting review responsibilities for revenue, AR, liabilities, equity, developmentprojects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases andsubleases.
- Utilizegeneral business knowledge to assist operational teammates withnon-routine accounting issues and concerns.
- Otherduties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill
the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
Bachelor’s degreerequired (Emphasis in Accounting preferred)
1 year accountingexperience
Proficiency in theMS Office Suite and ability to learn new internal systems and tools.
BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
Commitment toDaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, ContinuousImprovement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability todemonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates,management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) ineveryday performance and interactions
Strongwritten, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including abilityto listen attentively and to communicate information clearly andeffectively
Demonstrated ability to work well withcross-functional groups
Demonstratedinterpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; abilityto interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
Approachable and open
Demonstratedtime management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiplepriorities concurrently, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degreeof initiative, urgency, and follow through
Demonstratedability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and tofoster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates inorder to achieve departmental goals
Stronganalytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptionsthrough probing, questioning, and listening
Demonstratedability to present and document work according to standards required
Drive – mustdemonstrate career progression
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.