DaVita Manager, Accounts Payable in Federal Way, Washington
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Accounts Payable Manager with DaVita in our Federal Way, WA business office.
Here's what you can expect as a Accounts Payable Manager at DaVita:
The purpose of this position is to manage the Accounts Payable Department, which is responsible for all non-payroll disbursements for DaVita, to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This manager is dedicated to the DaVita Medical Group/ DMG with 1-2 supervisors who manage 15-25 direct reports.
We are looking for someone who truly understands AP and the life of an invoice but who is also a people manager. Someone who know how to partner with teammates to develop and grow their skill sets. Someone who is patient yet creative and fun who demonstrates leadership in their support of the team. The successful candidate will have supported larger scale AP departments preferably with a healthcare organization, with systems such as SAP, JDA or Oracle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily processing of operations and management meetings
- Process and procedure coordination with other business departments
- Correspondence (email, memorandums, phone calls)
- Manage the oversight for daily processing operations consisting of over 220,000 invoices monthly
- Facilitate and monitor invoice processing for payment; schedule payments
- Develop and provide procedure and policy guidance
- Resolve external procedural and policy issues with vendors and facilities
- Review management reports and institute corrective action
- Conduct performance evaluations and personnel counseling
- Oversee the interface with IT management on Accounts Payable system performance
- Conduct feasibility analyses, coordinate actions, and develop plans for all electronic commerce (EC) related implementation
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or University or equivalent AP experience and/or training
- 8-10 years AP experience preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective delegation and coordination skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to effectively handle teammate interpersonal situations
- Proven ability to motivate and lead others in order to achieve tasks and goals
- Experience with project management and implementation
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other functional areas to achieve the overall DaVita Mission
- Requisite knowledge of Accounts Payable policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in system interfaces
- Solid logic capability; ability to see “outside the box”
- Oracle, Discoverer, Kofax, and/or Concur experience is a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.