DaVita AP Systems Specialist in Federal Way, Washington
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level? Then this is the position for you. We are seeking a Senior Application Systems Specialist to add to the team.
The AP Systems Specialist interfaces with departmental customers on system performance, ensuring integrity of the AP module with other financial modules. They support feasibility analyses, system queries for special projects, routine reporting, assist with testing of systems, and monitor electronic commerce initiatives. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in System Projects
- Participates in Oracle Testing
- Oversees all daily tasks
- Ensures all monthly calendar tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Ensures all loader templates are accurate, provide guidance in the creation of new templates
- Ensures data integrity of all EDI data, inbound/outbound
- Provides guidance in the creation of new EDI vendors
- Ensures data integrity by creating/running periodic auditing reports
- Participates in after hours and weekend testing rotation
- Participates in Month end close rotation with no guidance
- Provides availability for month end close guidance when needed
- Provides in depth training of all Applications Systems Specialist I functions to new Applications Systems Specialist teammates
- Acts as the point of contact for all major projects/upgrades etc.
- Creates SR’s and work with Oracle Support on Sev1 SR’s
- Provides availability for 24 hour support
- Assists level 1 – 2 SuperUsers with questions and train on tasks
- Keeps instructions for assigned tasks up to date
- Provides in house and online training to the department for major system upgrades and changes
- Creates and works tickets with Concur for system issues
- Assists in all areas where needed
- Maintains information integrity and confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- BA in Computer Science or combination of education and current experience
- Full working knowledge of the Oracle AP module; general knowledge of GL module
- 3-4 years’ experience of AP processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of Concur
- Basic knowledge of Vertex
- Proficient at Specialist Level I and II
- Ability to work independently
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of balance sheet account reconciliations
- 3-4 years current experience with relational data bases and spreadsheet applications (Excel, Access, etc.); Mid–level Excel experience required
- Comprehension of SQL required.
- Proven ability to understand and communicate AP systems and financial information to management and others as needed
- Ability to work under time constraints and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to think “out of the box”, seeking methods of improvement over current processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.