DaVita Administrator 1, Integration in Federal Way, Washington
Team Rabbit (Reporting – Analysis – Benchmarking – Business – Integration – Tools) (aka Essbase Team) develops Oracle Hyperion Essbase databases and related tools to create a variety of Applications that support Financial Analysis, External Reporting, Operations Management and International Management. Gathering data from various systems and providing that information in Applications with user tools that are easy and powerful to use, allows many Analysts and Managers access to the same data that is reviewed and reported by upper management.
Implementations (DEV to PROD) (Scripts, DBs, Structures)
Security: update, analyze and report
Production Processing (like: Metric data capture, ETL Budget to OmniTot, HFM)
Reconciliation and Tie-Out analysis
Production process refresh support
Production reporting: JV, Snapshot, Field, Corporate
End User support
Project Management support
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- DaVita knowledge of organizational rollup & accounting COA structure (Advanced preferred)
- Desire and experience toward working automation and to use technology for efficiency (Advanced)
- Excel & VBA (Advanced)
- Reconciliation, tie-out and analysis skills (Experience with detail reconciliations and system tie-outs)
- Essbase retrieval (Experience preferred)
- MS Access, queries, macros & VBA (Experience preferred)
- SQL (Experience preferred)
- Essbase & Hyperion Financial Mgmt systems (Experienced preferred)
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.