DaVita Clinical Manager (RN) in Fairfax, Virginia
At DaVita we call our Clinical Managers, Clinical Coordinators. As a Clinical Coordinator at DaVita you will have the opportunity to excel as the superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families.
This is a full time Clinical Coordinator role at Sentara Hospital in Woodbridge.
In this vital Registered Nursing role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and well being.
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis setting.
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
Clinical Leader- DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5 STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The Acute Clinical Coordinator shining star in this role should have:
- This is a full time Clinical Coordinator role at Sentara Hospital
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN license) in the state where performing duties required
- Minimum of 6 months of current nephrology nursing experience required
- Current CPR and EKG interpretation certification required
- Medical/surgical, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and Emergency Room (ER) and/or hospital nursing experience (preferred)
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) (preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Clinical supervisory experience preferred
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Flexibility like a gymnast - okay, not literally. What we mean is someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with acutely ill patients and teammates
- Multi-tasking skills, with great time management and prioritizing capabilities
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and work autonomously in an environment where you make the decisions? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Visit http://www.careers.davita.com/ to learn more or apply.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.