DaVita Center Manager - Lifeline (RN Required) in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
This is a Full-time, day-shift position . We are seeking a healthcare professional or registered nurse (RN) to direct and administer clinical and operational activities of a vascular center.
We invite you to contact us in regard to a position as an Access Center Manager at our Lifeline Philadelphia location.
This position manages the overall operations of a Lifeline Vascular Center including but not limited to quality assurance and patient care, financial management, physician relations, safety, risk management, teammate management, equipment maintenance and inventory and other required duties that may arise during the general operations of the center. Manager ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, standards established by the Joint Commission (JCAHO) and compliance with other regulatory agency standards. Position has full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area strongly preferred.
- Nursing degree certification required; Cardiovascular-Interventional Radiology (CV-IR) certification preferred
- State license and/or fluoroscopic permit to practice radiologic technology if required by state law
- Minimum of 2 years operational/clinical management experience in the healthcare industry including budgetary, financial, clinical services and materials management oversight responsibilities required. Ambulatory services experience a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required
- Dialysis, critical care, OR, medical/surgical, general diagnostic, special procedures or cardiac catheterization experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred and required within first year of employment or transfer into the Access Center Manager position
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of the Regional Operations Director and/or Vice President
Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 60 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission. Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc., the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, dedicated to providing services to patients diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. DaVita Inc. is a member of the Fortune 500, servicing patients in 43 states and in more than 1,500 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita also provides acute inpatient dialysis services to patients in more than 800 hospitals across the country. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than one-third of the dialysis population.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, continuing education support, and tuition reimbursement.
Visit our website at www.lifelinevascularaccess.com . Apply online at www.careers.davita.com . Select the "Search Openings" button on DaVita's Home Page; type Lifeline in the "Keyword Search" field on the following page; scroll down and select the "Search Jobs" button.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.