DaVita Regional Operations Director - Southern California in El Segundo, California
No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 70 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission. Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc., the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, dedicated to providing services to patients diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. DaVita Inc. is a member of the Fortune 500, servicing patients in 43 states and in more than 1,800 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita also provides acute inpatient dialysis services to patients in more than 800 hospitals across the country. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than one-third of the dialysis population. Visit our website at http://www.lifelinevascularaccess.com/ .
The Regional Operations
Director for Lifeline Vascular Access is responsible for the general management of a region and accountable
for developing and executing strategic initiatives across multiple functional
areas. Provides strategic and tactical leadership, counsel and direction
to field management to accomplish organizational objectives, revenue goals,
patient and physician satisfaction, business development and growth objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic operating plans and goalsfor assigned region including financial and revenue growth, operations,labor management, contract management and clinical outcomes.
- Provide leadership and overall direction to keystakeholders within the practices and Lifeline management and staff.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships withphysicians consistent with DaVita Code of Conduct and ComplianceCommandments.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of competition,proactively assess related SWOT (region strength, weaknesses,opportunities and threats), analyze and implement effective strategies.
- Develop positive and effective work relationships withall levels of management and departments within Lifeline and the DaVitaVillage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can
expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first,company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistentlyranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education andtraining across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards basedon stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefitspackage designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being andyour future.
- Dedication, above all, tocaring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across thenation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-8years of experience in an operational leadership role.
- Minimum of six (6) years progressivemanagement experience required.
- Healthcare operating experienceor provider services experience.
- Experience with ACS considereda plus.
- Strength in cultivating,building and maintaining physician relationships considered a plus.
- Demonstrated track record ofsuccessful fiscal and operating management, demonstrated financialexpertise.
- Demonstrated experience inplanning and managing at strategic and operations levels.
- Advanced computer skills andproficiency in MS Excel required, intermediate skill and proficiency in MSword, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Management of multi-site,multi-state managers required.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.