DaVita A/V Production Manager in El Segundo, California
The Senior Manager, Production and Events is responsible for managing the Events Team and all of the events that Wispro works on. The events team consists of the Manager on the Kidney Care side, the Administrators-Events team that actually carries out the jobs and the warehouse tech that manages all of our equipment. In addition to managing the team, this position will manage the DaVita Medical Group events. They will need to be able to Produce the event, coordinate the equipment and schedule internal and external crews. This position will be responsible for developing processes and procedures for the team to follow in order to standardize what we do. Team training will also need to be developed and standardized. The overall goal for this position is to manage the meetings team and be the successor for the Director’s position
This person will manage the Meetings Production Team. In addition, they will:
1. Produce the DMG events that Wispro is involved in
2. Oversee the Wispro Manager handling the DKC events
3. Develop Training requirements for the Event Production Team
4. Oversee the billing for the events Wispro handles
5. Insure that we keep up with the current equipment used in our industry and that our equipment is well maintained.
6. Develop processes for the team to follow
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Position requires 6-8 years' related experience
- 50% travel requried
- 20 - 30% night / weekend coverage
- Knowledge of AV systems and procedures required
- Commercial driver's license preferred
- Certified Technology Specialist Certification preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.