DaVita Video and Animation Editor in Denver, Colorado
DaVita seeks a full-time hip, social media-savvy, multi-talented Video Editor/Producer to create, shoot, and edit video, commercials, and other deliverables in a variety of web and broadcast formats. The primary responsibility of this position involves working directly with various departments to produce video content for promotional, archival, and educational purposes.
- Shooting, editing, coordinating, managing and producing live and pre-recorded video content for web content, archival footage, commercials, and more
- Expert proficiency with the Final Cut Pro Suite, including Final Cut, Motion, and Color
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and integration of After Effects/Photoshop in FCP workflow
- Ability to deliver web video (in multiple codec's) and broadcast quality pieces
- Experience with tapeless HD workflow
- Experience interviewing subjects
- Proficiency with lighting techniques
- Proven track record of coordinating other key components of a successful video production (crews, music, picking stock footage, working with voice over talent, developing storyline)
- Exceptional time management skills, and experience managing a team
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in film/television production or communications preferred
Type and Length of Experience:
Candidates should have at least two years experience across a wide range of production and post-production tasks as well as a diverse portfolio that demonstrates ability to produce high quality, engaging video content. Candidate should be prepared to share a digital reel as part of the application process.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.