DaVita UX - Jr Interaction Designer in Denver, Colorado
DaVita – Falcon Physician
At Falcon Physician, we design apps (desktop, web, mobile) for physicians to help them manage, treat, and improve the lives and the care of their patients. Healthcare IT is notorious for lagging behind consumer products in design, user experience, and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to change the status quo by creating a suite of physician-focused products that delight users and enable clinicians to take better care of their patients.
We are looking for UX candidates that are up for a challenge. Healthcare is rife with complexities and the learning curve is steep. If you have a passion for improving user experiences and the ability to press through adversity, we look forward to meeting you.
UX – Interaction Designer
We are looking for a creative and collaborative interaction designer who can keep the user at the center of our designs. You will work closely with the product owners to turn requirements into great user experiences.
You will be responsible for interaction design by utilizing your discovery and analysis, user research, information architecture, and interaction skills. You must be able to create impactful change through functional, intuitive and efficient user experiences.
The ability to support interface visual design would be a great asset to our team, but not required.
Experience 3-6 years
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
·Ability to work in fast-paced agile environment
·Take smart risks and champion new ideas
·Work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
·Ability to collaborate with others
·Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
·Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them
·Effectively communicate project status to management on a regular basis
Plans own work executing against deadlines
·Delivers design work on projects with minimal oversight
·Some travel required
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, testing methodologies and usability and accessibility concerns
- Assist with validating and measuring user experience studies via usability testing and post deployment evaluations
- Ability to plan and conduct qualitative usability studies
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet those needs and vision
- Effectively negotiates trade-offs with product owners and development
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, teams, and users
- Identify the right problems to solve
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Proficiency in sketching, creating flows, wire framing, sitemaps, interaction definition, and clickable prototypes for digital products (desktop, web, and mobile)
- Design usable, effective and efficient experiences to users
- Knowledge of UX design best practices
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently, owning and articulating your design decisions
- Review prototypes with other team members, stakeholders, and users
- Delivers appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development
- Work through implementation when appropriate to ensure the desired user experience is carried through the development cycle
- Driving and documenting interaction standards and patterns across product
- Executing design work consistent with design and brand standards
- Software proficiency of Sketch and Invision
·Ability of visual design
·Experience conducting usability studies, directly impacting design
·Mixpanel and Salesforce software experience
Experience in healthcare
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.