DaVita UX Interaction Designer in Denver, Colorado
DaVita – Falcon Physician
Falcon Physician, we design apps (desktop, web, mobile) for physicians to help
them manage, treat, and improve the lives and the care of their patients.
Healthcare IT is notorious for lagging behind consumer products in design, user
experience, and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to change the status quo by
creating a suite of physician-focused products that delight users and enable
clinicians to take better care of their patients.
are looking for UX candidates that are up for a challenge. Healthcare is rife
with complexities and the learning curve is steep. If you have a passion for
improving user experiences and the ability to press through adversity, we look
forward to meeting you.
UX – Interaction Designer
We are looking for a creative and collaborative
interaction designer who can keep the user at the center of our designs. You
will work closely with the product owners to turn requirements into great user
You will be responsible for interaction design by
utilizing your discovery and analysis, user research, information architecture,
and interaction skills. You must be able to create impactful change through
functional, intuitive and efficient user experiences.
The ability to support interface visual design
would be a great asset to our team, but not required.
Experience 3-6 years
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
·Ability to work in fast-paced agile
·Take smart risks and champion new ideas
·Work with minimal supervision on multiple
·Ability to collaborate with others
·Be open to receiving
feedback and constructive criticism
·Be willing to help teammates, share
knowledge, and learn from them
communicate project status to management on a regular basis
own work executing against deadlines
design work on projects with minimal oversight
- Asolid grasp of user-centered design, testing methodologies and usability andaccessibility concerns
- Assist withvalidating and measuring user experience studies via usability testing and postdeployment evaluations
- Ability to planand conduct qualitative usability studies
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design completeuser experiences that meet those needs and vision
- Effectively negotiates trade-offs with product owners anddevelopment
- Abilityto clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutionsto stakeholders, teams, and users
- Identify theright problems to solve
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead tointuitive user experiences
- Proficiency in sketching, creating flows, wire framing, sitemaps, interactiondefinition, and clickable prototypes for digital products (desktop, web, and mobile)
- Design usable, effective andefficient experiences to users
- Knowledge of UX design best practices
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently andintelligently, owning and articulating your design decisions
- Reviewprototypes with other team members, stakeholders, and users
- Delivers appropriate level of specification needed to ensure highquality development
- Work through implementation when appropriate to ensure the desired userexperience is carried through the development cycle
- Drivingand documenting interaction standards and patterns across product
- Executingdesign work consistent with design and brand standards
- Softwareproficiency of Sketch and Invision
Ability of visual design
·Experience conducting usability
studies, directly impacting design
and Salesforce software experience
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.