DaVita Teammate Support Representative in Denver, Colorado
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for answering inbound calls in a call center environment regarding Human Resourcesfrom DaVita teammates and leaders in a professional and empathetic manner. Job duties include providing general information, systems support and problem resolution for a variety of Human Resource areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide answers and guidance for general Human Resources questions including Triple Crown bonus program and a variety of teammate concerns
- Provide systems support for Workday Human Resources Information System(HRIS)
- Identify teammate relations and other at risk scenarios and handle according to outlined processes
- Identify and escalate HR issues and/or concerns to appropriate departments and leaders
- Lead and coordinate problem resolutions with cross-functional teams such as Payroll, Welcome Wagon, HRIS, Compensation and other internal DaVita teams
- Log calls into call tracking system and maintain timely and accurate documentation
- Utilize Knowledge Base system to ensure consistent and accurate information and solutions
- Maintain strong working knowledge of teammate policies and guidelines to be able to provide direction and support for TMs
- Partner and provide back up to teammates proactively
- Transfer calls through use of a warm transfer
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred or progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated success in being a team player
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources and Payroll systems preferred
Experience with Human Resource or Payroll system troubleshooting and support
Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and regulations at state and federal level required
Experience in a customer service role within a call center preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required;
- Strong data entry / typing skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and oversight
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.