DaVita Systems Engineer- Windows in Denver, Colorado
administers all aspects of the server and storage infrastructure. Implements solutions in support of local and enterprise
projects. Provides second and third tier support of servers and storage systems.
Coordinates the configuration,
installation and the general troubleshooting of server hardware and software. Implements
hardware and software testing in a lab environment before releasing to production. Provides remote server support for the
facilities throughout the organization. This position will work closely with
other members of the local and enterprise information technology teams to
support the overall mission of the company and its long-term strategic business
initiatives. Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to
ensure compliance and patient safety. Participation in Compliance and
other important training is a condition of employment.
1.Perform advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of physical
and virtual server problems, and recommend and implement corrective
2.Design, configure, test, and troubleshoot server hardware and
software in order to deliver required systems service level.
3.Monitor system health, create baselines and trend capacity
requirements to meet key performance indicators and benchmarks. Understand
proper procedures for anomalous conditions.
4.Perform advanced maintenance on SANs, VMWare, Citrix, Active
Directory, SQL and Exchange as needed.
5.Be able to analyze application requirements and design appropriate
solutions for those requirements.
6.Design and maintain the security posture for clients, servers and
other system or process related security threats. Conduct growth analysis and
7.Assist in asset management for all technology and other related
8.Monitor all corporate policies relating to information technology
and respond to incoming calls, emails, and / or work order production system
regarding desktop problems.
thorough understanding of vendor licensing protocols and follow those protocols
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor degree in Information Systems /Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience.
- Required – Five (5) years’ experience inInformation Technology. Four (4) years’ experience with Window 2008/2012 Serverand Active Directory. Three (3) years’ experience with MS SQL and VMWare. Two (2) years’ experience with SANs, Exchangeand Citrix. Preferred – MicrosoftCertified IT Professional (MCITP)(Server 2008 specialties. Two completed areas.)/Microsoft CertifiedSystems Engineer (MCSE)(2008/2012 Server)
- Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to work independently. Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix,SCCM, VMWare, MS SQL, MS Exchange, NETAPP and EMC SAN. Ability to communicate with users innon-technical ways to ensure their satisfaction.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.