DaVita Sr Oracle Applcations DBA in Denver, Colorado
- Design, implement, and maintain application database architecture using Oracle and MS SQL technologies and participate in overall software development life cycle.
- Develop Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and other PL/SQL and T-SQL programs; Develop custom reports using Crystal Reports and Cognos;
- Develop UNIX scripts to support batch processes or data conversion; Optimize Queries, Stored Procedures, ETL process, and databases performance;
- Gather and analyze business requirements for Custom Reports and Business Intelligence Projects;
- Develop ER models and Database Schemas such as Star and Snowflake Schemas; Provide quality oversight for all activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using standard data modeling methodologies and processes;
- Develop ETL processes and Scheduled Jobs to support Data Integration Projects; Write user documentation for database systems created and/or maintained by the department and develop and maintain knowledge and up-to-date expertise in evolving technologies.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Require a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering any field and 5 year experience in the job or performing similar job duties.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.