DaVita Specialist, Teammate Compliance in Denver, Colorado
People Services Welcome Wagon Teammate Compliance Specialist I will provide
monitoring, research and administrative support to the People Services Welcome
- Provides onboarding supportvia multi-line telephone calls and managing multiple email boxes.
Maintain various databases ofinformation to initiate, update and maintain onboarding processes andadjudicate screenings
Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma
- Basiccomputer/typing skills and understanding of MS Suite
- 0-2 Years Experience
- Basic knowledge of State and Federal regulations,Service Level Agreements, hiring requirements
Documentmanagement, applicant tracking, people management systems experience
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.