DaVita Sharepoint Supervisor in Denver, Colorado
The IT Supervisor is a technical supervisor providing guidance, prioritization and leadership to the overall operations of a Messaging and Collaboration Tier III team. This will include project management, time management, coaching, training, organizing and planning. They will need to assure that team goals are met and establish new goals and motivators. This position ensures the team’s quality of work and continued improvement
Reports to: Senior Manager - IT Operations
Lead and manage process, procedure and policy development, maintenance and compliance to ensure efficient operations. Maintain a healthy in office schedule during business hours to facilitate team communication, with the option to work remote as needed.
Work with the Technical Team Lead with their responsibilities. Provide technical assistance to team members as needed. Assign projects to teammates and manage their progress. Review team metrics to asses team performance and resource needs.
Collaborate cross functionally with other IT organizational teams in support of enterprise wide goals.
Provide a status report for current projects. Provide recommendations and guidance for enhancing support services.
Monitor ticket queue to ensure requests are prioritized, assigned and escalated in order to resolve issues within agreed upon SLA Standards.
Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and utilize to identify, predict, interpret and evaluate requests.
Responsible for ensuring that knowledge of technical disciplines is advanced within the organization/business units
Monitor standard documentation for policies, procedures and practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Celebrate successes and create a positive, fun-filled work environment.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Essential Behaviors, Skills and Attitudes
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Supervisory skills, with an ability to lead and motivate a staff in a growing, dynamic environment utilizing diversity in approach and methodologies.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service; proactively communicate and respond promptly to business and teammate needs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening.
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 Years of Enterprise experience in a server environment
- Strong working knowledge and prior experience managing SharePoint Farms
- Experience with ITIL processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Desirable Qualifications: (any of the following)
- MCP\MCSE- Microsoft Certification
- Working knowledge and prior experience managing Exchange
- Experience with Healthcare regulations (HIPAA)
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.