DaVita Service Engineer - Windows in Denver, Colorado
Working with the IT Operations -
Infrastructure Services team, the Service
Engineer - Windows role focuses on products and services within a Windows
Server enterprise environment. The Windows Engineer will provide direction and
execution of design, architecture, implementation, integration and process that
will define the capabilities and understanding of what Windows based
infrastructure can accomplish.
- Overall design,implementation and management of Windows based infrastructure. To includecapacity, performance, availability, automated provisioning, and eventmanagement.
- Work closely withvarious technology teams and provide technical expertise to guide them onintegrating with Windows based products.
- Engage withvarious technology teams as needed to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolveissues.
- Research andevaluate technology for appropriateness. Oversee and implement upgradestrategies.
- Hold technicaland business related discussions with stakeholders from various parts of thebusiness. Use information gathered to develop and maintain an environment thataddresses needs of the business using infrastructure solutions.
- Participate instrategic IT projects and programs both independently, and with otherinfrastructure project teams.
- Providerecommendations to leadership and peers on developing enterprise-wide serverimprovements, efficiencies and service delivery.
- Participate inon-call rotation with other Engineers and Administrators.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Significant Windowsenterprise scale experience.
- Deep knowledge ofWindows based technologies (Failover Clustering, File and Storage Services, DistributedFile System, Windows Deployment Services, Group Policy, Print Services, CertificateServices, Active Directory and Exchange)
- Strong PowerShellskills for automation and reporting.
- Strongunderstanding of configuration management (SCCM, DSC, Puppet)
- Experiencewith source / version control, ideally Git.
- Solid understanding of broader infrastructure components (TCP/IP, DNS,WINS, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP, NTP)
- Solidunderstanding of various security solutions (encryption, certificates, PKI, IPSec,TLS)
- Solidunderstanding of and experience with change management processes.
- Experiencedeploying and managing Windows patching solutions.
- Experiencewith enterprise scale system migrations and upgrades.
- Experiencewith VMware virtualized server environments preferred.
- MCSE (MicrosoftCertified Solutions Expert) certification preferred.
- Experience withHP ProLiant, BladeSystem and Apollo server platforms a plus.
- Experience with BusinessContinuity and Disaster Recovery a plus.
- Knowledge of Vagrant, Chocolatey and Pester a plus.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.