DaVita Senior Systems Administrator in Denver, Colorado
Working with the IT Operations -
Infrastructure Services team, the Senior
Systems Administrator role focuses on managing and administering systems in a Windows
Server enterprise environment. The Senior Systems Administrator will provide
direction and directly contribute to the implementation, support,
administration and management of Windows based infrastructure throughout the
- Overallimplementation and management of Windows based infrastructure. To includecapacity, performance, availability, provisioning, and event management.
- Work closely withvarious technology teams and provide technical expertise to guide them onintegrating with Windows based products.
- Serves as technical lead for teamof five Windows Systems Administrators.
- Engage withvarious technology teams as needed to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolveissues.
- Evaluatetechnology for appropriateness. Work with Service Engineers to implementupgrade strategies.
- Hold technicaland business related discussions with stakeholders from various parts of thebusiness. Use information gathered maintain an environment that addresses needsof the business using infrastructure solutions.
- Participate instrategic IT projects and programs both independently, and with otherinfrastructure project teams.
- Providerecommendations to leadership and peers on system improvements and efficiencies.
- Participate in on-call rotation with otherEngineers and Administrators.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Significant Windowsenterprise scale experience.
- Strong experiencewith Windows based technologies (Failover Clustering, File and StorageServices, Distributed File System, Windows Deployment Services, Group Policy,Print Services, Certificate Services, Active Directory and Exchange)
- Strong PowerShellskills for automation and reporting.
- Solidunderstanding of broader infrastructure components (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP,SMTP, LDAP, NTP)
- Solidunderstanding of and experience with change management processes.
- Understandingof various security related topics (encryption, certificates, PKI, IPSec, TLS)
- Experiencedeploying and managing Windows patching solutions.
- Experiencewith enterprise scale system migrations and upgrades.
- Experiencewith VMware virtualized server environments preferred.
- Windows automatedprovisioning experience preferred (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, etc.)
- Experience withHP ProLiant, BladeSystem and Apollo server platforms preferred.
- Experience withBusiness Continuity and Disaster Recovery preferred.
- MCSA (MicrosoftCertified Solutions Associate) certification a plus.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.