DaVita Senior Compliance Analyst - Clinical IT in Denver, Colorado
This position supports the Senior Manager of Compliance over Clinical IT. The Compliance Senior Analyst will apply previously acquired project management, analytical, auditing, and communication skills to assist in coordinating and monitoring new Clinical IT development, implementing Compliance activities to ensure that the development, execution, user training, procedures and policies comply with federal and state rules and regulations, company policies and guidelines. The position supports the day-to-day functions of the Compliance team as well as one-off projects through project management, risk identification, data analysis, process improvement, auditing, report development, and policy maintenance. The position also acts as a liaison for clinical subject matter experts and internal client counterparts.
- Define and understand problems, collect and analyze data, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to executive management.
- Assist Compliance Manager related to the Compliance Audit & Monitoring Program
- Conduct audits (develop work-plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation).
- Perform assessments of policies, processes, systems, training, communications, and issues as it relates to regulatory and compliance risk
- Draft oral and written presentations to upper management for decision making purposes
- Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to compliance and village-wide initiatives.
- Support village process improvement efforts by constantly identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient
- Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- RHIA or RHIT credentials a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance, medical record, IT, or clinical setting.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work for self and others to deliver on commitments and achieve results.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Travel required: up to 20%
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.