DaVita Senior Analyst, Business Transformation in Denver, Colorado
The Corporate Senior Analyst – Business
Transformation will work on high priority strategic and operational projects
that reside in the Group Vice President of Pioneer’s lane. Projects are related
to creating, implementing and driving to results around standardizing
operational and risk assurance processes. Topics will likely involve:
strategies across DaVita Medical Group, Kidney Care, and International
part of a team to implement large-scale operating model changes to reduce risk,
drive efficiencies and effectiveness to prepare for healthcare reform
that key metrics are defined, developed, and tracked; and that improvements
result in a positive, sustainable impact for the enterprise
The Senior Analyst will work as
part of a team comprised of highly motivated individuals with management
consulting, investment banking and other similar experiences, and is expected
to effectively manage individual work streams.
This role provides
excellent exposure to the DaVita executive level team, as this function reports
directly to the Board of Directors.
- CollaborativeProblem Solving:
- Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzingproblems and engaging with teammates
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify,validate, and quantify opportunities
- Data& Analytics:
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analyticalapproaches and frameworks; uses continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma,PDCA)
- Build complex models and conducts financial planningand analyses to assess impact on business metrics
- Written& Oral Communication:
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, includingsummarizing insights from analysis
- Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic inpresentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senioraudiences
- Works closely with teammates to develop long-standingrelationships with operators and clinicians
Travel: 50% travelmay be required
2-4years of experience in consulting, investment banking or corporate strategyrole preferred
- Experienceleading large-scale business transformations with tangible impact on business performance
- Healthcare backgroundpreferred
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.