DaVita Retirement & Investment Plans Manager in Denver, Colorado
The Retirement and Investment Plans Manager is responsible for the
management, administration and maintenance of 401(k) retirement plans and
investment programs. Manager creates, monitors,
and performs analyses of current processes,
trends and compliance requirements relative to benefits, 401(k) retirement
plans and investment programs. Ensures policy and statutory compliance with
government agencies; provides recommendations for compliance procedures and
improvement strategies. Manager will be
responsible for retirement and investment plan communication oversight, and
facilitation of retirement committee meetings. The Retirement and Investment
Plans Manager reports to the Benefits Director and acts as a subject matter
expert in the area of 401(k) and investment programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties in the areas of 401(k)and investment programs while working with 3rd party planadministrator(s) and internal departments.
- Responsible for all compliance testing , funding ofemployee and employer contributions
- Coordinate Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Responsible for retirement and investment projectplan management.
- Maintain all plan documents and reporting and beresponsible for responding to audits
- Reconciliation of weekly 401K contributions/loanpayments and trust activities
- Otherduties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’sdegree in HR or related field preferred
- Minimumof five (5) years HR experience, including experience in retirement andinvestment plan administration, including the implementation and administrationof an employer match required
- Proficientexperience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel required
- Knowledgeof Federal and State Benefit Laws, including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA andPPACA required
- Experiencecoordinating benefit procedures and processes across multiple locations andvendors
- Excellentoral and written communication abilities and experience working with largeemployee population required
- Musthave an understanding of accounting reconciliations and benefits funding.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.