DaVita Product Director, Physician IT in Denver, Colorado
At DaVita, we design software to help physicians manage, treat, and improve the lives of patients with kidney disease.
Health IT is notorious for lagging behind consumer products in design, experience, and satisfaction. Our obsession is changing the status quo by creating a suite of physician products that delight users and enable clinicians to take better care of their patients.
Our product teams are growing; we have an opportunity for a Product Director who will lead product discovery efforts and work closely with a team to develop the products and features that will improve physician satisfaction with communications, education initiatives, compliance requirements and more.
The role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, UX design, compliance, marketing communications, physician stakeholders, and executive teams to own and lead projects from initial conception through launch.
We are looking for IT professionals who are obsessed with solving problems for our customers, able to lead cross-functional teams, and adept at synthesizing technology into high-quality products that simplify the many complexities of physician workflow.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Multiple years of experience leading cross-functional IT teams and delivering results for consumer-facing products
- One or more successful product launches in which you had overall responsibility from conception to launch
- A bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- Experience working in an agile, iterative environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Quickly build expertise in unfamiliar domains
- Passion for building great products
- Experience in healthcare IT
- Prior experience with experiment design a strong plus
- Master’s degree in computer science, design, or business administration
- Demonstrated understanding of the varied components that comprise a large enterprise IT organization, such as engineering, project management, risk and security, architecture, change management, and more.
- Interest in building a personal brand as a product management thought leader
- Exceptional presentation skills and executive presence
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.